Treachery..!

The other day I was talking to someone who’d been in the real estate business, and he told me he’d left the profession because of treachery, “Bob,” he told me, “Deals are made behind your back, by clients who I’ve introduced to each other, because they don’t want me to…

Asleep On Their Jobs..!

“…Sleeping on your job can get you sacked says Supreme Court…” The Times of India Visited a government office yesterday and a job that could have been finished in half an hour took three, all because of employees sleeping on their job. That’s when I remembered a Supreme Court judgement…