Just Beyond The Leaf..!

“Goodbye!” I used to shout. “Goodbye dad!” they shouted back. “Goodbye” I whispered and watched the retreating figures of my children. I waited at the window and watched them as they slowly walked down the colony drive to the gate, and waved to them as they turned and waved to…

Blood Stains in a Church..!

In my travels through Spain, Portugal and many other European countries I’m often told of some famous church I should visit in the vicinity, “Built in 1566!” says the guide. “Fascinating!” I tell him, “And what happened in the church?” “There are many statues of kings, tombs of famous people…

Hindenburg and Misguided Nationalism..!

As the might of superior American artillery rains on a heroic, yet poor, poverty-stricken billionaire, our battered countryman stands valiantly crying out to the world and fellow countrymen, not to buckle down under the unfair onslaught but rally their numbers and fight back against herculean colonists, bullying him into submission!…