Fair and Lovely..!

With so many protests and debates over colour issues worldwide, corporates and industrial houses are jumping overboard to absolve themselves of colour discrimination, by changing names and titles. The latest, ‘Fair and Lovely, has changed its name to ‘Glow and Lovely!’ And in my vivid imagination I hear a boss…

Daughters..!

And as I opened the papers today, I was startled to see a former Madhya Pradesh minister and Congress leader Jitu Patwari tweeting that the ruling party had given birth to five “daughters”- noteban, GST, inflation, unemployment and recession- in its bid to beget a “son” called development. In other…

Suspended Midair…!

Was sitting in my terrace garden this morning and heard the somewhat irritating sound of crows cawing out loud. Normally this means one of them is injured or there’s a monkey around, and they’re all set to attack the poor fellow. I decided to save the victim or shoo the…

Be A Hero Today..!

Millions fought the two world wars. Many, petrified by the sound of gunfire, terrified, each moment could be their last. And then from such as these and those who were afraid, sprang heroes! Heroes, who rushed into the heart of the firing, braving bayonets and bullets, captured strategic posts. Heroes,…