You and Fake News..!

With all of us staying at home, with no idea what is happening outside, all sorts of news fills our WhatsApp and email inboxes! Most are convincing as with cleverly worked out facts and figures, nicely padded and parceled into believable packages, we accept it! And… …we forward it! What…

GOD SAVE US..!

Desperate men and women all over the world, look with stricken eyes at each other, the rich keeping a social distance and the poor, having no place to keep that luxurious space between. “God SAVE us!” people, the world over cry. And then hush, I hear my mother’s beautiful voice…

How to Handle the Lockdown..!

What’s it, you’ve been doing the last couple of days of the lockdown? Played some of the board games recommended on WhatsApp groups? Heard jokes over the phone from husbands about ‘housework’ they plan to do? Or seen music videos circulated, most of them religious music, by some who had…