Precise, Coloured and Detailed..!

Something that saddens me no end, is how speakers, writers, preachers and so-called life coaches try to get by without in-depth knowledge and with just superficial rhetoric. Either it’s because of lack of facts, spreading ourselves thin with engagements or relying too much on voice and delivery to fool audiences…

No Hot Water Sir..!

Went out of the city two days ago, and as I entered the fancy hotel where I was put up, I was told by the manager,  “Sir, you have been given a super deluxe room!” “Thank you,” I said, quite impressed by the way the ‘super’ was stressed by the…