No Hot Water Sir..!

Went out of the city two days ago, and as I entered the fancy hotel where I was put up, I was told by the manager,  “Sir, you have been given a super deluxe room!” “Thank you,” I said, quite impressed by the way the ‘super’ was stressed by the…

Accidents and the Police..!

The Supreme Court felt a few years ago that the two years imprisonment now meted out for causing death due to rash driving is ‘grossly inadequate’. I agree, but would like to define what the police believe is rash and negligent driving, and what actually happens on the road when…

 Loose and Unprotected..!

I remember seeing this ad for a motorbike, with a handsome hunk riding it. What a bike, what a machine, what a guy, what a helmet. I looked at the ad. At the four stroke state of the art engineering marvel, that responded to full throttle by breaking through performance…