Know Your God..!

The problem with the new airport in Mumbai is that every time you visit, there’s been a change, and this time I drove up a ramp that was meant for VIP parking, to which I certainly didn’t belong to! “Sir, please go forward then reverse out!” said the attendant politely….

Now What?

And as everybody heaves a sigh of relief, two men scratch their heads, one hits a bald pate, the other his neatly coiffured grey hair. “Now what?” “I don’t know!” “You better work something out. Your ideas got us where we are, but now, after yesterday, there’s nothing more to…

Pollution Over the Capital..!

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking! We are finding it difficult to locate the capital because of intense pollution! I will have to request each of you to help by looking out of your windows and try to locate any familiar landmarks!” “Yes, yes! I can see my…

Jes’ Keep Playin’..!

Players win, players lose, players prepare, players practise, players get hurt but players get up. No matter what the outcome is, players keep playin..!. After years of hard work, Thomas Carlyl finished the manuscript of his book and gave it to a friend to read. The friend’s housekeeper mistook the…

Dare Go Out and Bat..!

As my book DARE gets ready to be launched, I don’t miss an opportunity to go to book stores and see what the competition is like. “How are the sales of your motivational books?” I ask a book seller. “Sometimes beats fiction sales!” he says happily, making me also very…