Accidents and the Police..!

The Supreme Court felt a few years ago that the two years imprisonment now meted out for causing death due to rash driving is ‘grossly inadequate’. I agree, but would like to define what the police believe is rash and negligent driving, and what actually happens on the road when…

 Loose and Unprotected..!

I remember seeing this ad for a motorbike, with a handsome hunk riding it. What a bike, what a machine, what a guy, what a helmet. I looked at the ad. At the four stroke state of the art engineering marvel, that responded to full throttle by breaking through performance…

What’s Good Friday, Ma?

“Ma,” asked the little girl, scampering after her mother, “What’s Good Friday?” “It’s the day Jesus died on the cross!” said the mother as she smiled at her daughter’s widening eyes, knowing what the next question would be. “If Jesus died on the cross, how can it be a good day ma?”…