Columns

Dirt On Your Finger..!
An item in the newspaper had me sadly amused. A lady doctor who runs a pain clinic, told the press
Read more.
Singing A State Anthem..!
With ‘son’s of the soil’ not meaning you are an Indian, but giving you certain privileges only if you belong
Read more.
Best Measuring Instruments In the World..!
Have always been puzzled how the government knows when a loudspeaker is too loud or a plastic bag too thick,
Read more.
Using The Bathtub Again..!
Over three decades ago I installed a bathtub at home, and with bubble bath suds sent from the US by
Read more.
It’s Two Men, No, One..!
Quite often some public figure like Trump or many in our own country caught in the public glare while having
Read more.
Battle of the Extra Pappadam..!
It was not joyful drumbeats and rhythmic cymbals at the wedding in Alappuzha district in Kerala, no, t’was the sound
Read more.
Take Your Eyes Off the Old..!
Leaving your comfort zone is very difficult and sometimes painful. In my book, DARE, I have a chapter, “Dare to
Read more.
Everyone Has A Price..!
A few years ago an acquaintance of mine called me and talked about some work he wanted done with a
Read more.
Your Little Girl..!
Very often I sit at home and watch a good Hindi movie. I find nothing has changed in the past
Read more.
What’s Easy, What’s Difficult..!
How often we pray for an easy path, an easy life without problems and worries, but have we ever thought
Read more.
Sitting at the Head Table..!
‘But when you are invited, take the lowest place, so that when your host comes, he will say to you,
Read more.
A Nation that Needs Healing..!
Nelson Mandela taught the world a huge lesson on forgiveness when, emerging from prison after twenty- seven years and being
Read more.