Columns

My Miss World..!
Two months ago, Krystyna Pyszkova from the Czech Republic clinched the Miss World 2024 title at a grand ceremony held
Read more.
Make Mistakes and Learn..!
Singing in one of the best choirs in the country and under the illustrious Coomi Wadia, I think I have
Read more.
Our Soft Terrorism..!
Let’s not mince words but during the last few months, our country has been going through some pretty bad terror
Read more.
Holding the Inked Finger Up..!
 It was a gathering in the country of a billion and a quarter, There were murmurs and sharp words, but
Read more.
Even Death had No Room..!
“You’ll have to move out, the building is unsafe,” the municipal engineers at the Gaza Strip had told her after
Read more.
First be Faithful with Small Responsibilities..!
Ten years ago I sat on the board of a religious magazine, where a priest was the treasurer. I found
Read more.
 Life is a Boomerang..!
Last evening I was at the club and saw a man at the next table who tried to avoid my
Read more.
Crushed Under a Billboard..!
There’s only one purpose a billboard or hoarding serves; to be noticed! It cannot be hidden! It has to be
Read more.
Those Weird People Outside..!
“You need to go out once in a while!” the wife’s been telling me, “Otherwise a stage will come when
Read more.
Worker Ants of India..!
The only ‘Made in India’ product, we should be proud of sending abroad, and worth exporting is the product of
Read more.
A Calming Sea..!
One very fond memory I carry is getting on to my old motor bike and riding to the sea. Any
Read more.
Somebody who’s a Nobody..!
It’s one of the most impressive old structures among the heritage buildings along the sea front, looked after with total
Read more.