Columns

Take Your Eyes Off the Old..!
Leaving your comfort zone is very difficult and sometimes painful. In my book, DARE, I have a chapter, “Dare to
Read more.
Everyone Has A Price..!
A few years ago an acquaintance of mine called me and talked about some work he wanted done with a
Read more.
Your Little Girl..!
Very often I sit at home and watch a good Hindi movie. I find nothing has changed in the past
Read more.
What’s Easy, What’s Difficult..!
How often we pray for an easy path, an easy life without problems and worries, but have we ever thought
Read more.
Sitting at the Head Table..!
‘But when you are invited, take the lowest place, so that when your host comes, he will say to you,
Read more.
A Nation that Needs Healing..!
Nelson Mandela taught the world a huge lesson on forgiveness when, emerging from prison after twenty- seven years and being
Read more.
Human Error..!
Indian cricket, I had heard a few years ago, was against modern technology that would reduce human error when it
Read more.
Too Short or Too Fat..!
Quite often at different gatherings I meet people who tell me, “If I wasn’t sickly, I would have done well
Read more.
When It Is My Own Car..!
Many decades ago my father, a businessman, decided to start exporting handicrafts to the USA. He went to the emporiums
Read more.
Noise and the Waterfall..!
We are a noisy people. I remember going down to another city for a wedding, and staying with a friend,
Read more.
Forgive And Be Healthy..!
Let me tell you my dear readers that it is easy to write about certain issues, but quite often it
Read more.
Don’t Rust..!
The other day while singing ‘Abide With Me’ I felt the power of the lyric enveloping me completely. I returned
Read more.