Columns

Alligator in a Gutter
Alligator in a Gutter..!
You and I have seen videos of snakes being pulled out of flats and bungalows, but I was pretty astounded
Read more.
Strength of a Woman
Strength of a Woman..!
It’s a strange, sad sight I am seeing as my car overtakes an auto rickshaw: A young couple holding a
Read more.
Your Blade of Grass..!
The skies were dark and a heavy cloud hung over us as we drove on roads that echoed the darkness
Read more.
Love Without Measure..!
The other day I watched a wife look after her disabled husband. He was a surly, grumpy sort who did
Read more.
Government guilt trip..!
Government Guilt Trip..!
Was looking at a senior citizen railway ticket the other day, and below the tiny, computer lettering, which only the
Read more.
Noise outside my window
The squirrel outside my window was making quite a racket
Read more.
A big cheque!
I felt sad and disgusted as I saw this publicity stunt.
Read more.
Not just a facelift!
This is a story of a young man who had everything; a luxurious home, cars plus lots of money
Read more.
Back to school
It was back to school the other day! I’d been asked to speak at a prestigious institution in the city
Read more.
There’s a purpose in delays
After the September 11 attack in the USA, the head of security told stories of why many people were alive…
Read more.
Father Figure ..!
“Domineering!” says the actress, “that means he’ll bring my kids up with authority!”
Read more.
No Bill..!
T he watchman at the gate told me a friend of mine in the next build-ing had had an acci-dent,
Read more.