Columns

Sweet Voices from the Lie School..!
With the internet reigning supreme and the media slowly moving into petrified silence, leaders the world over, find that telling
Read more.
Your Four Wives..!
As I hear about a guru, who mesmerized the youth with his clever words, and now lies in hospital, and
Read more.
Handling Harsh Criticism…!
She stood shaking hands with the mourners who had come for her husband’s funeral at the Parsi Tower of Silence.
Read more.
Double Your Positive Energy..!
Aunty Toto was not her real name, though strangely we all called her that! She had every kind of problem
Read more.
Convert Your Work Into Service..!
Here’s a story: One evening a man was addressing a workshop on the concept of work culture. One of the
Read more.
The Petrol Price Relief..!
‘Central government reduces petrol, diesel prices by Rs 2’…. India Today, 14th March There was a burst of crackers downstairs, and
Read more.
Lent and the Angels…!
And as the world below goes through their forty days of Lent, in my imagination, two heavenly angels, one senior
Read more.
Next to a Negro, She Stood..!
As I hear rumours that the government if voted to power again, will change the secular nature of the country
Read more.
The Flag, a Fruit of the Root…!
The house with a flag flying atop it, looked with disdain at the neighbouring home, with no flag on it,
Read more.
A Different Answer to Prayer..!
This happened a few years back when I flew back home. While meeting friends in New York, many would tell
Read more.
 Break those Breakable Toys..!
When doing my brisk walk every morning I keep my earphones on and listen to either good music or an
Read more.
Delivering Judgements with Wrong Glasses..!
“These judges,” swore the village chieftain as he stood at the edge of his village along with his deputy and
Read more.