Columns

Take Courage..!
A couple on their honeymoon were about to get into bed at their hotel when a masked burglar broke in.
Read more.
Not Bothered by the Stare…!
Was enjoying my toast and butter this morning, when my wife told me, “He’s been staring at you for the
Read more.
Salt.. !
Salt was a bone of contention in the early years of marriage as my wife, a doctor, who had warned
Read more.
Skipping Your Meals?
Very often I hear men and women saying very proudly how they skip meals. “I don’t have breakfast!” says a
Read more.
Oops..!
Yes, oops, is what the people in Mumbai said, who drove their cars across the newly repaired Gokhale bridge, connecting
Read more.
Perfect Pictures for the Public..!
It was the strangest photo I’d seen. It showed two men shaking hands with each other, one his face gleaming
Read more.
Spotting and Killing the Mosquito..!
Since the mosquito menace is spreading and the municipality has asked citizens in the city to spot the mosquito carrying
Read more.
Your Ticket Is All Inclusive..!
There’s so many of us who wonder why we’ve been thrown into this cruel, hard world, with it’s misfortunes, betrayals,
Read more.
An Uncharged Phone..!
Last night, was out for dinner with friends and I’d come back late, but did what I normally do, which
Read more.
A New Creature Am I..!
T’was on a rock the monster sat. He was brute if ever there was one. His hair was coarse and
Read more.
Imitation Marble and Our Faults..!
Sometimes there is a typo error in my column! Once in a way not one, not two, but three! Normally
Read more.
Trust and Mistrust..!
When we are strong and physically able, how easy it is to trust everybody! We do so because we have
Read more.