Columns

No Fancy Fittings Sir..!
This is a continuation of yesterday’s story where a super deluxe hotel room, with a bathroom with fancy fittings, alas,
Read more.
No Hot Water Sir..!
Went out of the city two days ago, and as I entered the fancy hotel where I was put up,
Read more.
A Bigger Fool than the Fool..!
The only certainty of life is death. And yet most of us continue living as if death will never visit
Read more.
Ease the Pounding of my Heart.!
Many years ago, much before the invention of the cell phone, there were many moments you could have a break.
Read more.
Try Prayer Power..!
Says Norman Vincent Peale, “the only way to make prayer work is simply to pray. Reading about prayer, discussing prayer,
Read more.
Safe Landing through Human Angels..!
Many, many decades ago while on my grandmother’s knee I was told a story of how her son, my uncle
Read more.
Accidents and the Police..!
The Supreme Court felt a few years ago that the two years imprisonment now meted out for causing death due
Read more.
  Born with no Ears..!
Today I shudder to see more and more photographs and pictures of donations and acts of giving. “Do not let
Read more.
 Loose and Unprotected..!
I remember seeing this ad for a motorbike, with a handsome hunk riding it. What a bike, what a machine,
Read more.
Throw Out the Other Slipper..!
Once when my wife had gone to New York to see our daughter, I was on my own, and quite
Read more.
Switch the Worry Channel..!
Here’s something for you, and it’s not an April Fool’s Day joke, learn to switch channels! Have you noticed that
Read more.
The Whole Nine Yards on Easter…!
Easter gently nudges me to think about a robber entering paradise; a bandit, so wicked, only a death penalty could
Read more.