Columns

Ransomware and the Postman..!
All over the world people look at their computer screens waiting for Ransomware or some cyber terrorware to pop out
Read more.
Precise, Coloured and Detailed..!
Something that saddens me no end, is how speakers, writers, preachers and so-called life coaches try to get by without
Read more.
Secularism, Friendship and Boundaries…!
Punjab is a beautiful state with wonderful people. I’d planned to visit the Golden Temple and also Jallianwala Bagh, and
Read more.
Stand Up, Start Walking..!
In school, I was once one of the shyest guys around. Girls teased me no end, and other boys bullied
Read more.
No Fancy Fittings Sir..!
This is a continuation of yesterday’s story where a super deluxe hotel room, with a bathroom with fancy fittings, alas,
Read more.
No Hot Water Sir..!
Went out of the city two days ago, and as I entered the fancy hotel where I was put up,
Read more.
A Bigger Fool than the Fool..!
The only certainty of life is death. And yet most of us continue living as if death will never visit
Read more.
Ease the Pounding of my Heart.!
Many years ago, much before the invention of the cell phone, there were many moments you could have a break.
Read more.
Try Prayer Power..!
Says Norman Vincent Peale, “the only way to make prayer work is simply to pray. Reading about prayer, discussing prayer,
Read more.
Safe Landing through Human Angels..!
Many, many decades ago while on my grandmother’s knee I was told a story of how her son, my uncle
Read more.
Accidents and the Police..!
The Supreme Court felt a few years ago that the two years imprisonment now meted out for causing death due
Read more.
  Born with no Ears..!
Today I shudder to see more and more photographs and pictures of donations and acts of giving. “Do not let
Read more.