Ban Lifts and Bridges..!

Three years ago Mumbai woke up to the scary news that a portion of a bridge in Andheri had collapsed. Soon all bridges were hurriedly scrutinized and the next morning’s paper mentioned three bridges had been closed to the public and people banned from using them. A few years ago,…

The Marathon..!

I witnessed the New York City Marathon three years ago! I’d heard there were fifty-one thousand participants that year and am sure nearly half of New York was out cheering them as they ran. There was a loud shout as the first runners came into view. The crowd went into…