I Was Wrong..!..!

“I’m sorry, I was wrong!” How very difficult to say these words! It is accurately said that it is easy to be an angel when nobody makes you angry, but there are enough people who will make you angry. We’re told that 19th Century German statesman Prince Otto von Bismarck…

Using Love, Not Brute Force..!

Today as the Taliban tries to subdue Afghanistan through brute force I’d like to tell the story by Lee Patton that touched my heart: ‘Several years ago in Seattle, Washington, there lived a 52- year-old Tibetan refugee. “Tenzin,” diagnosed with lymphoma. He was admitted to the hospital and received his…

Standing By Your Loved One..!

Many years ago, I decided I would give up business and follow my passion; writing! However, things were not as easy as I’d imagined: I had to establish myself as a newspaper columnist and Rome as you know and as I soon found out, wasn’t built in a day. So,…

From Bottom to Top..!

“No Bob, it’s top to bottom! You can’t twist phrases just like that!” you cry out, exasperated with me. But think again, when you talk about those on top; corrupt politicians, crooked businessmen, dishonest government servants being untrustworthy, ask yourself, “Where did it all start?” It started at the bottom….

Slow Me Down, Lord..!

Mr Smith never rested in peace As he was always in a hurry He bumped his car into a truck Mr Smith they had to bury! Not a single day goes by without me hearing about some friend, relative or acquaintance having a heart attack, stroke, or some such stress…

Where are The Judges?

‘The Supreme Court’s disquiet over mounting vacancies in high courts and tribunals… reveal a dangerous divide..” TOI Editorial, 11th August 21’ We are always hailed as the largest democracy in the world! But are we? “Do what you want, I will not vacate your house!” sneers your tenant. “I will…