WhatsApp Terrorism..!

They all schooled together, grew up as one, spun tops, flew kites, played marbles, and in the playgrounds of school, followed more sophisticated sports like cricket, hockey, football, as seasons went by. They hurt their knees playing kabaddi, fought each other on piggyback, then got up and embraced one another….

Only a Vada Sambar..!

“A servant who serves excellently from his whole heart with due courage and humility is never a servant, but a master of his work!” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah It was an ordinary brown paper packet that arrived with the delivery man. The order was for a plate of vadas, some…

Sunny on the Other Side..!

“They’re frowning down below!” laughed the clouds as they stared back at the jovial sun, who was trying his best to make them hot, but then clouds don’t become hot do they, I mean, have you ever heard of hot clouds? Fluffy clouds maybe! Flurry fluffballs maybe, but hot clouds?…

STOP Ordering Online..!

It wasn’t too many years ago, every time the word ‘computers’ was mentioned, government employees would go on strike. Millions of man hours were wasted as clerks continued to painstakingly and laboriously write in ledgers and huge books, what they could have typed and transferred to another department in seconds….

Ban the Dosa..!

After my morning walk, I sit for an hour on my terrace garden, savoring my pot of delicious coffee. All around me I hear the sounds of birds and squirrels, as the peepul tree towering over me provides a home to them and peace for me. As I sip away,…

Human gods..!

Very often we make a god out of a guru or priest and feel disappointed and even lose our beliefs when they fall. Many, many years ago as a child I used to sit in church and like all youngsters fidget, look around and do everything except listen to the…