Protest is a Right..!

‘Protesting without arms is a fundamental right and not a terrorist activity’ Delhi Hight Court Even as the high court gives citizens of our country the right to protest, I do believe that the greatest gift a leader can gift himself or herself, are people who have the freedom to…

How Do You Cook?

“Aren’t you hungry?” is the question most wives ask, when they are about to serve dinner or lunch, and “What’s for dinner?” is the reply given by most husbands. ‘What’s for dinner,’ means that if the food is interesting enough then I am hungry enough to eat, and ‘are you…

‘Plastic Bottle’ Fun..!

With Jeff my German-Shepherd having passed away two months ago, it’s my daughter’s dog who comes up with my daughter and son-in-law nearly every night for dinner and keeps us company. Not yet completely out of puppyhood, he’s given some toy or other with which like a little child he…

Laying Yourself Open..!

They say that in true love you lay yourself open. Truly that is a fact. I had got onto a helicopter at Manhattan, which would fly high above the skyscrapers and show us a different view of the New York skyline, from high up in the air. From above not…

Little People..!

I opened the papers to glamorous pictures of a famous couple and headlines about their wedding at Jodhpur and their stay at the Taj Mahal Hotel in Bombay. But what made me sit up was an item in a tabloid about their chauffeur, who ferried the pair from the airport…