Let’s Go Fly A Kite..!

It was a week after the funeral. She had buried her hard working accountant husband, who had painstakingly worked from morn till sundown, risen from clerk to bank manager, sent two children to college and jobs abroad and with his income, given her a comfortable life style. It was a…

The Masks are Off..!

Initially, as news of the horrible virus spread, terrified people hurried for flimsy masks available at stores, rummaged for thicker, longer ones the shopkeeper said, would keep them safe not just from the virus but from any ailment under the sun, and settled for those Batman and Phantom would have…

Outdoors Clean, Indore Filth..!

“We are ranked first as the cleanest city in India!” muttered some municipal boss to his subordinate in the city of Indore. “Yes sir,” the employee whispered back, “four years running!” “But to keep the award, we have to be vigilant,” continued his boss, “I have been going up and…