Wings..!

’Twas a few years ago, a sense of sadness crept over me, and I wrote this piece: ‘She leaves tomorrow, my little one, back to the US to complete her studies. This morning I peeped into her bedroom, and the mirror opposite reflected her face, innocent in sleep, a face…

The Valentine Monument..!

The old government architect smiled to himself as he sat at the tea shop he frequented. His assistant who sat next to him though appeared a tad worried. “No more will people sneer at me and ask what have you built that people will remember you for!” he said with…