Afraid of the Vaccine Shot..!

Since my wife, a doc, has already had her vaccine shot, I decided I would field a few questions to her for my safety and the safety of the people, “Who gave you the shot?” I asked. “A fellow doctor!” she said. “Male or female?” I asked. “Why?” she asked,…

It’s Saturday..!

Ofcourse it is! Can’t you see I’m lazing around? There’s no bus to catch or appointment to keep, it’s Saturday and a day of rest! And then I look out, there’s a man at my window. “Hello!” I shout, taken aback, “What are you doing there?” But he couldn’t care…

Wedding Gift..!

“They clearly mentioned, ‘no presents, only your presence!’ I muttered as my wife came out of our home carrying a huge gift. “That’s what they all say,” said the wife wisely, “but you will always see people slipping in an envelope!” I did see some truth in what she said,…

How Dare You..!

As I see more and more youngsters in the country jailed because they dared question, I remember an episode involving my own daughter, who decided to voice her protest. No, it wasn’t about climate change or farmers protests, but something she felt her priest hadn’t handled well. She wrote a…

Wearing Pink Pajamas..!

“Pink pajamas!” I roared as I tore open the parcel and looked at the pajamas that the online store had sent me, “I ordered brown not pink!” “Check whether it’s comfortable!” said the practical wife. “But who wears pink pajamas!” I muttered and then slipped into them, “Wow!” I said….