Jabbering about the Jab..!

It was my body talking and I thought I’d listen to the outbursts coming from different parts of me; my feet and shoulders, arms and palms, all having an argument. “I can’t figure out why you should get the vaccine jab!” whined my feet to my upper arm, “We’ve all…

Dare to Get Up..!

I used to love watching boxing matches, especially when they were on the silver screen and you know what the outcome is going to be: Dishum, dishum, dishum, dishum; one shot after another. You shudder as the hero finally gets knocked down. Then you wait with baited breath, knowing something…

Winning Gold..!

It was on Christmas Day, I drove out for lunch after many months, and found roads not just dug up everywhere but found many had been kept as permanent dugouts for months! I wondered whether in this period of lockdown, when other athletic events and games had been kept in…

Why Jesus, Why?

In the Realms of Heaven, a sweet baby angel with brand new wings walked down the heavenly corridors. She passed St Peter with his stately wings, who turned his kindly face to hers and asked, “Where are you going little girl?” “To meet Jesus!” said the little one. “There’s determination…

Peace On Earth..!

Just a hundred years ago, wars fought on battlefields, left men physically scarred, as even if they were fortunate to come home alive, they came wounded with either the loss of arm, leg, or even a mutilated face, plus horrors and traumas in their head which sometimes never went away…