Farmer Talks..!

A friend of mine, who says he is a supporter of the ruling party was quite upset the Courts had stepped in between the government and the farmers, “But we were having good talks,” he said, his face very crestfallen, “In fact I had even made a blueprint to make…

Go For It..!

A friend came to me with a brilliant idea which required him resigning from his job and setting up a business. The scheme seemed good, and it was some years later I met him and found him still plodding on in his old job. “What happened?” I asked, “I thought…

I Want A Refund..!

Something I do, when hard pressed for a topic to write on is to wade into conversations happening in the numerous WhatsApp groups, I have been graciously been put into. There was one which was hosting an interesting international webinar, which I couldn’t attend because of my writer’s workshop later…