Columns

Be the Salt of India..!
Reached America last year on their day of thanksgiving or Thanksgiving Day as they call it, where even as celebrations
Read more.
When the Teleprompter Fails..!
In the good old days when public speaking was an art, many enrolled in classes to learn how to have
Read more.
Shut Up and Start Listening..!
If there was some mechanism that could amplify all cell phone conversations taking place at once, the sound produced would
Read more.
Some Stories Never End..!
She opened the bathroom door. He lay dead inside. She called me, her voice hysterical. They had, had a drink
Read more.
Majority-Minority Syndrome..!
The dog was not in his best spirits. “Anything the matter?” I asked. He didn’t bother to look up. “The
Read more.
Coffee and Consistency..!
My morning coffee, which is over a jug tall, is my addiction, but about a month ago, narry a day
Read more.
Painting a Rosy Picture..!
Was at the Holocaust museum in New York once and as I walked in tearful silence, past horrible pictures of
Read more.
Anyone for a Good Repair Job?
T’was just before dinner was going to be served, he turns to me. “Hey Bob,” he says. “You haven’t showed
Read more.
Fake News..!
Most of us constantly get different convincing audio and video clips in our whatsapp inbox: Why are they so convincing?
Read more.
Walking or Treadmilling..!
“It’s raining in January!” said my treadmill with a black disgruntled look. “So?” “Why did you go for a walk
Read more.
Taking The Easy Road..!
We walked towards the mountain, my friend and I. We knew we had to cross to the other side. We
Read more.
Police were Mute Spectators..!
A line appearing almost daily in newspapers, after murders in broad daylight, religious places vandalized, or assaults committed is that
Read more.