Columns

Judging A Rapist..!
Have been reading ‘Papillon’ and enjoying every page of it. It was written by Henri Charriere, a Frenchman convicted of
Read more.
Bank Collapse: Who Is To Blame?
“Who told you to put all my earnings into that bank?” shouts a distraught businessman as he looks at his
Read more.
Her Body, A Temple..!
They sat together on the rocks and watched the waves come in. She felt his arms around her and felt
Read more.
BREAKING NEWS! Sedition In My Neighbourhood..!
There was the sound of a police jeep and heavily armed policemen entering my neighbour’s compound as I stepped onto
Read more.
Throw Out the Sambar..!
Since my wife has gone to New York to see our daughter, I’m on my own, and quite often treat
Read more.
Sale! Sale! Sale! BUT DON’T BUY..!
Festival sales have started! Newspapers have full page ads blasting ridiculously low prices into your eyes and TVs into your
Read more.
BANG! Shooting Dead a Sikh Officer..!
Bang! Just one bullet! Not from the gun of Houston Deputy Sheriff, Sandeep Dhaliwal, who as a police officer had
Read more.
Said the Robin to the Sparrow..!
“What?” I angrily asked the two birds that morning while they looked in at me, outside my window. Were they
Read more.
Brexit, Boris and Merry England..!
“What are you doing dear?” asked Prince Philip as he watched his wife the Queen of England juggle her head
Read more.
Raped, then Jailed..!
A young student files rape charges against a former Union Minister, and even as the alleged rapist is led off
Read more.
Building CRASH With No Support..!
As I read about the collapse of yet another building in Mumbai, I find that this one had repairs going
Read more.
Guidelines for Fliers Not to Get Offloaded..!
With planes returning to base even if passengers ask for what was previously called ‘service’ and remembering how a passenger,
Read more.