Columns

Just A Spider Sir..!
I swear its eyes were furious as it looked at me. It had built it’s web from the sides of
Read more.
When YOU Give, God Gives YOU..!
Was reading the morning papers and was struck by a dramatic piece of news: Bill Gates with a fortune of
Read more.
Henpecked Husbands..!
Once in a while, when going with a friend to visit someone I am warned before I reach, “he is
Read more.
Choosing Good Friends..!
In my book, ‘DARE’ which should come out quite soon, I have a chapter, ‘Dare to Make and Keep Friends’,
Read more.
Scared of Rejection?
Most of us are scared of rejection, aren’t we? I remember years ago, when I worked as a salesman in
Read more.
The New Normal..!
“The Supreme Court asks for normalcy in the Valley’ Hindustan Times, 17th Sept Many years ago, my father lay dying
Read more.
Forwards and Rituals..!
Throughout the night they wait, these creepy crawly FORWARDS! They hide In cyberspace, these monsters, waiting for the crack of
Read more.
Why Less Cars are Being Bought..!
With this onslaught of ridicule on the poor Finance Minister’s reasons for the automobile industry slowdown, I decided to come
Read more.
A National Language..!
It may come as a surprise to many, as some leaders clamour for a national language, that both the US
Read more.
Become a Genius: Accept Imperfections..!
A writer arrived at a monastery to write a book about the master. “People say you are a genius. Are
Read more.
All Brawn, No Prawn..!
Just come back from a fishing trip! No, I didn’t have to go far, nor did I go to a
Read more.
Angry Words Spoken In Haste..!
Was listening to Neil Diamond singing, “Husbands and Wives” on my car radio, and heard his words, “Angry words spoken
Read more.