No Hot Water Sir..!

Went out of the city two days ago, and as I entered the fancy hotel where I was put up, I was told by the manager,  “Sir, you have been given a super deluxe room!” “Thank you,” I said, quite impressed by the way the ‘super’ was stressed by the…

Try Prayer Power..!

Says Norman Vincent Peale, “the only way to make prayer work is simply to pray. Reading about prayer, discussing prayer, hearing about prayer will bring few results unless you actually pray. A poorly dressed lady walked into a grocery store. She softly explained that her husband was very ill and…

Accidents and the Police..!

The Supreme Court felt a few years ago that the two years imprisonment now meted out for causing death due to rash driving is ‘grossly inadequate’. I agree, but would like to define what the police believe is rash and negligent driving, and what actually happens on the road when…