Protecting Women the Taliban Way..!

Afghani women who had feared and dreaded the entry of the Taliban applauded the news that the Taliban leadership now shouted across to them, “We will protect you, don’t be scared!”
“I told you not to be fearful,” said the father of one of the young women. “I told you they are not cruel. They! are actually talking about protecting you. Now I don’t have to be worried when you come back so late in the evening!”
“Just to stay out till five was a fight with you!” whispered the daughter.
“Anyway, now you are going to be protected and I’m happy!” said the father, “What’s that?”
“Somebody is knocking!” said his daughter fearfully.
“Ah must be your protection force!” said the father as he made his way to the entrance and as his daughter looked fearfully. “Welcome! Welcome brothers!”
“We have come to protect your daughter!” said the bearded thug as the father first nodded happily then was startled as he was pushed aside and the man went to the girl, “Come with us!”
“No!” screamed the girl, “I am well protected here!”
“Protected?” asked the fighter in disbelief, “But I can see your face! And when I see the face of a woman other than my wife, I have undesirable thoughts. I must protect you from myself!”
“So, don’t look at me!” screamed the girl.
“Protect yourself!” said the thug, “Cover your face with sackcloth for now! That is our first protective act!”
“No!” screamed the girl.
“Now shut your mouth woman! That is our second way of protection! Does she have a cellphone? A laptop?” asked the thug.
“That’s how we keep in touch with her!” explained the father.
“Put her laptop and phone in this sack!”
“Don’t take my phone!” screamed the girl, behind the sackcloth covering her face.
“Ssshhh, no sound from you. You now are a protected woman. And protected women have no voice!”
“Thank you sir!” said the father, his voice trembling, “I will see your orders are followed!”
“You?” asked the Taliban thug, “You?”
“Yes!” said the father.
“You have not been able to protect her all these years, so she will be in our protection. Here you,” said the chief beckoning to a young man in his group, “Take her. She is yours. Yours to protect!”
And as the girl was led away by her new thug hubby-to-be, she screamed, “The world won’t forgive you for what you are doing to us women!”
The thug looked at her and whispered, “But isn’t this what other countries are also doing, under the name of ‘protection’!” He whispered a name to her and she stared mournfully, through the sackcloth at me..!

—————–

Would love to hear from you in the COMMENTS section below…and IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE BOB’S BANTER EVERYDAY, PLEASE SEND YOUR NAME AND WHATSAPP PHONE NO TO [email protected]
————————————————–

ENROLL…
…Get trained by the very person whose article you just read! Don’t wait! Send a thumbs up for details to 9892572883 and let Robert Clements train you in his easy and comfortable way Let the power of WORDS spoken and written effectively and forcefully, change your life! Join the Writer’s and Speaker’s Course, August Batch TODAY! Send a thumbsup to 9892572883 now!

8 thoughts on “Protecting Women the Taliban Way..!”

  1. Yes a sad reality that prevails in many places It’s really tragic that the one who gives birth to humanity has to fight to be treated as a human being.

  2. Dowry is for protection of the brides from the thugs who take them from their homes in the garb of the bridegrooms. Instead of grooming them,they fleece them or flog them when their demands are not met

  3. Right from birth girls should be treated on par with boys . Equality in education, opportunities to flourish , academically, financially and socially, so that they can be competent and strong , and in a position to stand and deal with demanding situations.
    Given the opportunity women are powerful enough to stomp on eggshells that most men carefully tread upon !

  4. Praying for God’s protection on all women and children. At our homes , we have to stop our partiality towards boys. Girls need to be respected at her home as a human being by her grandfather,father, brothers, uncles, and all men. Then women will feel safe.

  5. Men feel insecure when women try to be equal to men. Almost all Religions and laws are men made to protect men. Except in some parts of the world, women are liberated. In India Sati Pratha and Devdasi were celebrated. Many temples still don’t allow women to enter. Some rituals not allowed for women. Men are main culprits.

Leave a Reply