Eight Dollar Days..!

It wasn’t too long ago that scowls and frowns greeted me when I entered a store abroad: Salesman at counter, shop owner and all the customers lifting their heads none too discretely, knew I’d come in just to browse, look at stuff, touch, sigh at price, maybe even venture to…

No Need for Men..!

A few years ago, a scientist, Paul de Sousa of Edinburgh University announced at the BA Science Festival in Dublin that his team had succeeded in creating ‘virgin embryos’, or parthenotes, by stimulating a human egg to start dividing like an embryo without the addition of any genetic material from…