From KnowAll to LearnAll..!

A few decades ago, the family doctor reigned supreme! From a common cold to cancer, families sought his advice. His word was the gospel. His clinics were full. His diagnosis was good, his manner amiable, but alas, there were times, when he lost a patient or two, and his clients…

Too Much Wine..!

T’was a fancy restaurant we went to, the waiter not only had a stiff upper lip, but same surgeon had turned his nose up in the air too. “What will you have sir?” he smirked. “Wine!” I said “Which one?” “Red!” “Which red one sir?” “Any wine that’s red!” I…

Peace in an Art Gallery?

In a doctor’s clinic a worried patient lay on the doctor’s couch, “What you need,” said the psychiatrist, “is to get away to a peaceful place, where you can enjoy beauty for awhile, like a…” “An art gallery?” asked his patient. “A what?” exclaimed the doctor. “A roomful of exquisite…

Our DNA Is the Same..!

‘..DNA of all Indians are same, irrespective of religion..’ RSS Chief, Mohan Bhagwat. How easy it is for us to voice words such as, ‘All Indians are my brothers and sisters!’ and then quietly turn away from some person worshiping in a way different from us! But when a national…

Mr Nice Guy..!

New Zealand cemeteries are very different from the rest of the world. Elsewhere graves lie serene and somber, but in New Zealand, especially those graves of the Islanders, are curiously explicit. As I walked through a graveyard in Auckland, I saw one with a miniature fire truck, another with a…