Columns

Covid! No Job! No Friends..!
“I’m so sorry to hear you’re down with Covid!” you whisper with concern into the phone, “And if there’s anything
Read more.
Showcase Shoes..!
Being a writer has its drawbacks I discovered one day when I took my shoes over to the shoe shop.
Read more.
Your Perfect Match..!
“Dad, we’re looking for the perfect man!” my daughters would sigh a few years ago, and I would smile and
Read more.
Fighting Recession Using ‘R’ Words..!
Like it not, Covid-19 is playing havoc with the world’s economy and there’s fears of the dreadful R word staring
Read more.
Putting Away Deceit..!
“…I am not bound to win, But I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, But
Read more.
The Colours Of Holi..!
And as India soon erupts in colour, what a delightful scene it is! Reds and greens, blues and orange, yellows
Read more.
Old Age, a Headlight of Love..!
The vet shakes his head as he looks at my old dog, Jeff, “He’s on his last legs!” he says
Read more.
Bang! Bang! And Gun Control..!
‘Bang! Bang! Bang!’ Not once, not thrice either, but dozens of rounds, from a lethal AR-15 assault rifle! Not in
Read more.
Teach Your Child to Fly ..!
As I drove to the airport that day, early this morning, my heart was heavy with sadness, I was going
Read more.
A Road Called Democracy..!
There are many who’ve tried to define democracy, and there are many definitions for the same, but when I think
Read more.
Mrs Kapoor’s Change of Heart..!.
“I am a very secular person!” announced Mrs Kapoor one day to the girls at home, who were her paying
Read more.
Loving Unconditionally..!
During Lent, a question asked frequently is, “Why would a God die on a cross for His people?” And then
Read more.