Columns

A Squirrel Wearing Glasses..!
For a moment I squinted through my own spectacles, and wondered if I needed to change my pair, “A squirrel
Read more.
Wedding Gift..!
“They clearly mentioned, ‘no presents, only your presence!’ I muttered as my wife came out of our home carrying a
Read more.
Picture It, Capture it ..!
Life’s battles don’t always go, to the stronger or faster man, But sooner or later, the man who wins is
Read more.
How Dare You..!
As I see more and more youngsters in the country jailed because they dared question, I remember an episode involving
Read more.
Wearing Pink Pajamas..!
“Pink pajamas!” I roared as I tore open the parcel and looked at the pajamas that the online store had
Read more.
Pulling Up A Crop..!
Very often when I send my column to the papers after writing, I never know who it has touched and
Read more.
Cutting Edge ‘Axe’ Technology..!
There’s a war going on and it’s time we became aware of it, or we’ll soon be destroyed. And it’s
Read more.
The Spanner, Screwdriver, Hammer Box..!
The mechanic who’d come over to repair my broken fender, stood in front of my car, “Sir!” he said happily,
Read more.
Wings..!
’Twas a few years ago, a sense of sadness crept over me, and I wrote this piece: ‘She leaves tomorrow,
Read more.
Lady Liberty and Impeachment..!
’Tis not often Liberty Island ferrymen and those that ply the Ellis island ferry around New York show agitation. “She
Read more.
Just One Step Away..!
I love playing cricket, and even now am called down by the local Royal Blues team to play for them,
Read more.
Choosing Wealth, Success, or Love?
What would you choose today, wealth, success, or love? But before you answer, here’s a story for today, when we
Read more.