Columns

Green Grass on the Other Side..!
They were quiet as they came back from their neighbour’s house with their little one fast asleep on his father’s
Read more.
The ‘Inner Shut Up’ Mechanism..!
Was leisurely walking behind a group of golfers on a golf course, when I heard a putter shout, “Shut Up!”
Read more.
What Politicians Who Lost Are Doing..!
Since elections are over I decided to visit some of those who had stood for the elections and lost and
Read more.
She Won in Nandigram..!
Yes, Didi did! Most often battles are won by valiant and brave fighters who give up their lives to win
Read more.
Is It Well With Your Soul?
One of my saddest moments at any concert was hearing a quartet of four men, singing, “It is well with
Read more.
Jesus, Women and Paul..!
Just about a hundred years ago in what was then and is still, the most advanced country in the world;
Read more.
Little Woman..!
I don’t know what the results are going to be tomorrow, with exit polls varying in their proclamations but whatever
Read more.
Just Another Woman..!
She was beautiful! She was Pakistani! She strolled over to where I sat, on the banks of the St Lawrence,
Read more.
Rise Up and Win..!
And as Covid lays low, not just lives but jobs and businesses and there is a feeling of despair all
Read more.
No Victory Processions..!
The three men looked at each other fearfully, “We are being called murderers!” whispered the chief to the other two,
Read more.
Speed Breaker Psychology..!
“In our country,” said the important looking official, from the transport department, “the speed breaker is a symbol. Do you
Read more.
Partnership or Settling Her Down?
“Bob, please look for a suitable boy for my daughter!” said the voice of an old friend of mine on
Read more.