Columns

The Missing Spectacles..!
On silver  sands on a beachfront a pair of reading glasses looked myopically at the sea. They belonged to me.
Read more.
Firm Foundation on Republic Day…!
On this Republic Day, as we salute and celebrate the making of the Constitution of India, I remember the 2001
Read more.
Wrong Message..!
A procession by a majority community into a minority neighbourhood, stone pelting by foolish residents, and the next day bulldozer
Read more.
 From Sadness to Strength..!
This happened many years ago. The old lady sat in the room sobbing. The old man, her husband, a retired
Read more.
An Acceptance of Hypocrisy..!
On one hand we have Donald Trump, from the White House walking to a church clutching a Bible in his
Read more.
Are We Becoming Like Bozo?
Each state in our country is trying to force a division among the people by insisting on the local language
Read more.
Temple Talk..!
No, it’s not the Ayodhya temple I’m writing about today, though there’s a faint possibility that all the temple talk
Read more.
Breaking News Hangover..!
This may never happen but a part of my imagination hopes that one day I will be hospitalised for this,
Read more.
Childhood Friendships are Forever…!
Friendships made in childhood are invaluable, but quite often I come across old acquaintances who’ve done well in life, not
Read more.
Don’t Judge, Without Knowing..!
A car was honking behind mine, “Let him pass!” I told my driver, and my driver quite reluctantly gave way.
Read more.
Blinded by the Wrong Progress..!
What is it that is blinding our people? A bridge that stretches out into the sea, tunnels, metros and bullet
Read more.
A Long Walk..!
It’s a long walk he’s settled himself to do, from Manipur to Mumbai! Six thousand seven hundred and thirteen kilometres!
Read more.