Columns

Ketchup and Your Blood..!
Last evening as I looked up from my writing, I smiled at the vegetable puff my wife brought me along
Read more.
Leaving the Familiar..!
It was two months ago in America,  I opened the top drawer where I’m sure my daughter had said the
Read more.
Are You a Trump?
As I read about Trump ranting and raving about immigrants, I remember my father telling me about travel in his
Read more.
Shepherds of the Flock..!
Something we need to understand is that every single individual has a right to be part of God’s fold. Unlike
Read more.
Your Power to Choose..!
However confident a politician is, the one time he or she gets afraid is when voters exercise their greatest power
Read more.
 Look Around and Think..!
Today’s world is all about new ideas that are changing the way we live. Just because something existed from the
Read more.
Churchgate, Churches and Choirs..!
Was saddened to hear that ‘Churchgate’, the most recognised railway station in the country, was being renamed. Churchgate, signified many
Read more.
A Simple Valentine Story..!
Chotu, all of thirty- six sat on his verandah on Valentines Day studying Linda Goodman’s Love Signs. He was sure this was the day.
Read more.
Truth and the Dream Machine..!
It was a little boy, living in Thumba, near Thiruvananthapuram, which has India’s rocket base who told me he had
Read more.
Dispelling Darkness through Light..!
Many decades ago while in my teens I loved taking the double- decker bus from the city, running up the
Read more.
Use the Book..!
Last week we celebrated the acceptance of the Constitution of India by the people seventy five years ago. It is
Read more.
Handle that Fear Head-on..!
“….Always do well what you are afraid to do..”                                                           Ralph Waldo Emerson The principal of the college looked at
Read more.