Columns

Polite Outside, Crass Inside ..!
“Your husband,” I told the pretty lady standing at the entrance of the park where I walk everyday, “is such
Read more.
The Gift of Friendship..!
As my plane took off last week, from the city I’d done my school and college, I looked out and
Read more.
Installing Love..!
A close friend of mine sent me this delightfully meaningful piece which I would like to share with you today.
Read more.
Escaping the ED, IT and Police..!
There were quite a few who came to hear me speak last week; corporate heads, industrialists and businessmen, and rightly
Read more.
Dance, Stillness and Joy..!
The peepul tree that grows over my home, is quite literally a source of inspiration for me. This morning as
Read more.
Yours Is True Love..!
Some time back I read about a glamorous wedding that took place in Goa, between a former Miss World and
Read more.
Dreams Can Wait..!
DREAMS CAN WAIT by Robert Clements (Published in the Indian Express Newspaper, 16th Feb, 1996) Today on her birthday I
Read more.
Unbridled Power, Quiet Peace..!
“When you come to New York dad,” my daughter had told me a few years ago, “We’ll drive down and
Read more.
Learn and Get Ahead..!
A few years ago the Mumbai Police declined to procure Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for aerial surveillance saying they do not
Read more.
No Congress Debate Sir?
As I hear that Mallikarjun Kharge wants no debate with Shashi Tharoor, for the Congress president elections, I wonder how
Read more.
Arranging Our Mind In Advance..!
The ninety two year-old, petite, well-poised and proud lady after many hours of waiting patiently in the lobby of the
Read more.
You’re Not A Chicken..!
“..Cat thinks he’s a chicken; an Australian cat has begun to fancy himself as a chicken, and is taking his
Read more.