Columns

The Joy of Work..!
If you’re waiting for a windfall, you may go to the grave waiting, because fortune favours the man or woman
Read more.
Coffee Without Karan..!
When my children were quite tiny I made a trip to New York to visit my parents, and when returning
Read more.
The Suit Of Power..!
As I read about the Moderator of the Church of North India, now in jail, I remember another organization he
Read more.
Opportunity at Our Feet..!
There are many of us who sigh and wish opportunities would come by. Lecturer Charles Hobbs talks about a woman
Read more.
Unhappy with Your Looks?
There are many who are not happy with our looks and here’s a true story related by someone who went
Read more.
The Burden of Loneliness..!
Seeing one of her neighbor’s children playing alone, a woman asked him where his brother was. “Oh,” he said, “he’s
Read more.
Seeing Without Eyes..!
“Watch out!” I shouted at the man, as he nearly walked into my parked car. “Can’t you see where you’re
Read more.
Another Dad in The Hills..!
One of my most vivid childhood memories and one I will always treasure is that of the awesome Nandi hills
Read more.
Just a Detour..!
A couple of years ago while traveling in scenic Austria, I got down from the car and sat by the
Read more.
Accepting Our Differences..!
Was quite piqued, my friend did not understand the logic of my point, in the argument he and I had
Read more.
The Joy of Entrepreneurship..!
Have been an entrepreneur most of my life, yes, even now as a newspaper columnist and writer I’m one, because
Read more.
It’s Not My Job..!
Something I see so often in America and Europe as I travel through a city in the mornings is the
Read more.