Columns

Rahul’s Long Walk..!
As Rahul carries on his long trek through our vast country, there’s something happening. This isn’t a walk galvanizing people
Read more.
Flirting Dangerously With Death..!
The Maharashtra chief minister proudly announces he was once a autorickshaw driver, that’s good, but I hope he’s not flirting
Read more.
When You Trust Nobody..!
Many of us reach a stage when we stop trusting others. A friend of mine lent his empty house free
Read more.
God Speaks Out Loud and Clear..!
“God doesn’t speak anymore!” whispered the frail old lady to her daughter, who sat by her bedside one Christmas eve,
Read more.
National Security in Lilliput..!
In the island of Lilliput, the people were unhappy; they wanted to change from the gods of their forefathers to
Read more.
Problems as Big as a Ship..!
A close friend of mine sent me this WhatsApp message, which read, ‘Your problems might be as big as a
Read more.
Praying Over a Septic Tank..!
A teacher pointed out a young child to me, “She’s good,” said the teacher, “she knows all the answers but
Read more.
A Ghost Wearing a Helmet..!
‘A ghost wearing a helmet,’ I said watching the eerie figure of a skeleton dancing up and down in front
Read more.
She Smelt of Soap..!
He sat in his room, an old man, the pain was killing him, his arthritis was getting worse and as
Read more.
Pakistan Cheering for India..!
On silver sands on a beachfront a pair of reading glasses looked myopically at the sea. They belonged to me.
Read more.
It Still Rained..!
“Push the clouds to the side please!” I prayed this morning, as I watched dark, rain clouds coming towards me
Read more.
Open the Door, Step Out..!
Met a friend of mine, and we spent some time chatting with each other. “You know Bob,” he said, “I
Read more.