’Tis A Cold Winter..!

’Tis a cold winter here in America where I’ve been the last month.’ I wrote this three years ago, while spending December in America, under the Trump regime! ‘The snow’s been thick and heavy, covering every square inch with a harsh white carpet. The winds have raged and blown cold…

True Love..!

She’d decided to go abroad on a scholarship, but I found her crying a few days before she had to go. “Why?” I asked. “He doesn’t want me to go!” “Why?” “He’s scared I won’t come back to him!” “Can I give you fourteen lines to live by, maybe they’ll…

Hey Moses, Your Wife Is Black..!

Till 1967, seventeen states in the USA, banned interracial marriages! That same year the law was found unconstitutional and thrown out. Immediately after that public approval of interracial marriage rose from around 5% in the 1950s to around 80% in the 2000s! Which means that because of a stupid law,…

Buying A Son-In-Law..!

A scene I remember ever so vividly years ago is that of going over to visit a friend’s sister just after she had been married. I was pleasantly surprised to find her father a rather plump and jolly old man also staying with the young couple. “What are you doing…

Lord, It’s An Unknown Number..!

And in my mind’s eye, I picture scores of angels, running to Jesus with cellphones in their hands, “Lord!” says an old angel, impatience clearly in his voice, “Shall I tell her you’re busy, talking to a million and more?” “Who’s it?” asks the Lord, even as He continues conversing…