Lord, It’s An Unknown Number..!

And in my mind’s eye, I picture scores of angels, running to Jesus with cellphones in their hands, “Lord!” says an old angel, impatience clearly in his voice, “Shall I tell her you’re busy, talking to a million and more?” “Who’s it?” asks the Lord, even as He continues conversing…

A Gift Called Love..!

They sat together on the rocks and watched the waves come in. She felt his arms around her and she felt safe and secure. “Thank you, God,” she whispered, “for giving me somebody who loves me so much and who I love so very much” she heard the sound of…

Holiness in the Ordinary..!

It’s so easy to be filled with thoughts of holiness while reading the holy scriptures, hearing a good preacher or reminiscing on God while alone. We ponder on such soul lifting ideals and feel elated with a sense of the divine. And then suddenly such thoughts are interrupted by someone…

Last to Have the Jab..!

Even as international leaders, take the first vaccine jab, to show their countrymen not to be afraid, I wondered why our leaders haven’t bared their political arms as yet. “It is the kindheartedness of our leaders that prevents them from taking the vaccine first,” said a reporter as he sat…

Run it by the Book..!

Later this month on Republic Day, we will celebrate the acceptance of the Constitution of India by the people over seventy years ago. It is because of this constitution that no majority can bully a minority, no one religion can be thrust on another, and that citizens have different freedoms!…