Pollution Over the Capital..!

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking! We are finding it difficult to locate the capital because of intense pollution! I will have to request each of you to help by looking out of your windows and try to locate any familiar landmarks!” “Yes, yes! I can see my…

Jes’ Keep Playin’..!

Players win, players lose, players prepare, players practise, players get hurt but players get up. No matter what the outcome is, players keep playin..!. After years of hard work, Thomas Carlyl finished the manuscript of his book and gave it to a friend to read. The friend’s housekeeper mistook the…

Dare Go Out and Bat..!

As my book DARE gets ready to be launched, I don’t miss an opportunity to go to book stores and see what the competition is like. “How are the sales of your motivational books?” I ask a book seller. “Sometimes beats fiction sales!” he says happily, making me also very…

Just Married..!

Attended a wedding the other day and as I looked at the young newlyweds, I whispered to my wife that the couple looked a tad too young to marry. The wife reminded me of our days and I suddenly realized we all have our ‘just married stories,’ don’t we? So,…