Columns

Pardoning is a Bigger Revenge..!
Some years ago I read how an Indian sentenced to death by UAE’s Supreme Court for murdering a girl had
Read more.
An Excitingly Still New Year..!
And as the New Year dawned this morning, there was I am sure a missing feeling for the partying and
Read more.
Mischief In Her Eyes..!
She was seventy, with mischief in her eyes! She’d always had mischief in those eyes of hers, as bubbling teen,
Read more.
It’s Not Bad, ’tis Good…!
Quite often as a newspaper columnist I forget that instead of concentrating on the dim side of situations, to remind
Read more.
Throw Those Free Glasses Away..!
“What’s happening?” I ask as a man on the street with a loudspeaker announces, “Free! Free! Free!” “A political party
Read more.
Not Just a Facelift..!
This is a story of a young man who had everything; luxurious home, cars plus lots of money, but try
Read more.
Eyes on Your Goal..!
As the old year ends and a new year begins soon, let’s ponder awhile on how we can make the
Read more.
‘No Room!’ Shout Mobs and Lawmakers, but..!
“No room!’ shout mobs as they rampage churches, burn Bibles!” “No room,” growl same mobs throwing stones on cross, on
Read more.
The Drunk and the Cab Driver..!
For many of us this Christmas Season is a time of revelry, fun and parties! In fact there were many
Read more.
Big Cars, Small Drivers..!
In India, the the latest auto news is that SUV huge cars are selling better than the rest, and I
Read more.
Not Just A Lil’ Baby..!
“Ah Lord it’s your birthday again!” “Yes it is!” said the Lord as he looked at me, “It is indeed.”
Read more.
Sniff Scents and Smells..!
As I sit on the porch of the old house in the historic city of Charleston, where we are holidaying
Read more.