Columns

It’s All In The Eggs She Made..!
T’was the day after Christmas. The fight had started the night before, and now the next morning, like two animals
Read more.
The Christmas Rage..!
A little baby in a manger, so calm, so peaceful! And in a million make believe cribs in shopping malls
Read more.
Searching for Joy..!
Here’s a little story today partly made by me and partly borrowed: A sad little princess dreamed of happiness while
Read more.
Breaking Churches..!
There’s more and more news coming from all over the country of churches being broken and believers thrashed. And from
Read more.
Fun Being Myself..!
Quite a few years back, I remember a flag hoisting: I watched as my dear friend slowly made her way
Read more.
Young Big Boss..!
“Bob,” she wept on the phone, “I don’t have a job!” “How’s that?” I asked, very surprised, “You have many
Read more.
Father Stan, Shepherds and Angels..!
Leo Tolstoy, the great Russian author, writes about walking down a street and passing a beggar. Tolstoy reached into his
Read more.
A God for All..!
Mary was astounded! Yes, she had understood the shy shepherds who came to greet her son in the manger. She
Read more.
And the Baby Kicked Mary..!
Mary smiled as the baby inside her gave a kick, “I know you’re waiting to meet the world!” she whispered
Read more.
Journalists as Prophets..!
Many years ago, my column was read by a well-known person in Canada, who decided he would write to me
Read more.
Painful Unhealed Symptoms..!
A few years ago, I experienced excruciating pain one night! I swallowed painkillers, tried a hot massage, placed ice on
Read more.
Painted Yellow..!
A couple of years ago as a member of an international social organization the club had a problem in hand
Read more.