Columns

Read and Lead..!
A writer rarely has free time, not because he’s always writing, but that he’s thinking his next article or story
Read more.
Those Small Annoyances..!
I pressed the horn, stomped on the accelerator, cursed the driver in the next car and nearly shouted at the
Read more.
Build Bridges not Walls..!
Here’s a small story of two brothers who lived side by side in their own farms for many years, until
Read more.
Red River Valley and Love Jihad..!
The first melody I learned to play on my harmonica as a youngster was the ‘Red River Valley’ and often
Read more.
Be a Father to Him..!
Sometimes we wonder as we see our loved ones in pain, why good people go through suffering. I remember my
Read more.
Funeral Attire or Hospital Gown..!
They came in fancy funeral attire! Friends and relatives in their Sunday best, carefully preserved for occasions like this; a
Read more.
Let Go and Jump..!
Was sitting in my garden one morning and heard the sound of crows cawing out loud. I decided to go
Read more.
Stand Like The Bamboo..!
One night a doctor friend dropped in, he appeared sad and beaten. A patient who had been operated upon in
Read more.
The Governors and the King..!
King Charles! It seems a bit strange to call Charles the king of England, after getting used to addressing Britain’s
Read more.
Twelve Days into the New Year..!
“It’s still a New Year!” sang out the sun as it rose over a sleeping world, “It’s only twelve days
Read more.
Give Imagineering a Try..!
Three sparkling white buildings! A guest house with grounds! All housing one hundred and four orphans! And yet I remember
Read more.
Grandpa’s Words Of Wisdom..!
A friend sent me these gems of wisdom penned by a grandpa, and since I’ve become one again two days
Read more.