Columns

Painful Unhealed Symptoms..!
A few years ago, I experienced excruciating pain one night! I swallowed painkillers, tried a hot massage, placed ice on
Read more.
Painted Yellow..!
A couple of years ago as a member of an international social organization the club had a problem in hand
Read more.
Pretty Woman..!
Ever so often I see a husband and wife pair who look like ‘beauty and the beast’ and I find
Read more.
Passion Hits a Crescendo..!
Last evening was when passion hit a crescendo, when I saw incredible talent win over age! To conduct a choir
Read more.
Not Tongue In Cheek..!
A wise old bird sat on an oak- The more he saw, the less he spoke. The less he spoke,
Read more.
God’s Silent Acts..!
It was a close friend who sent me this wonderful story, and I thank him for doing so: ‘A few
Read more.
Decide, Just Decide..!
Very often we go through life hoping a problem will go away without making any decision, because we are scared
Read more.
Are We Good Representatives?
My old house is going through much needed repairs and quite a mess, as workers move in and out and
Read more.
The Liquor Cabinet..!
A friend of mine sent me a forward today, purely in jest I think, which got me thinking. It went
Read more.
Real Beauty is Inside..!
Real beauty, is not what you see outside, but real beauty is inside as this story related by a lady
Read more.
Explore and Discover..!
At the age of seventy-five my father was a computer wizard. In fact I remember so well dad teaching me
Read more.
Repairing the Crack In Your Flute..!
Somewhere in my youth, I was called to play the flute at a grand function. To my surprise the desired
Read more.