Columns

The Valentine Monument..!
The old government architect smiled to himself as he sat at the tea shop he frequented. His assistant who sat
Read more.
As The Crow Wrongly Flies..!
It was while looking through the window glass I saw the crow. He was looking directly at me, and I
Read more.
Yellow, Yellow, Jaundiced Fellow..!
A couple of years ago as a member of an international social organization the club had a problem in hand
Read more.
Let’s Go Fly A Kite..!
It was a week after the funeral. She had buried her hard working accountant husband, who had painstakingly worked from
Read more.
Turn their World Into Colour..!
“Would you like to see the pictures I clicked?” the old lady asked me as I sat at a restaurant
Read more.
A Toothache and a Sparkling Thankyou..!
It’s when I brush my teeth I think! Yes, that’s a bit strange isn’t it? But the comfortable feel of
Read more.
As Tall as the Mountains..!
Just a few years ago while travelling through New Zealand, I penned my thoughts as I stared with awe at
Read more.
Crumbs Under the Table..!
Are you eating crumbs falling under the table? Right next to where I write this column everyday, I have a
Read more.
The Masks are Off..!
Initially, as news of the horrible virus spread, terrified people hurried for flimsy masks available at stores, rummaged for thicker,
Read more.
Don’t Hold My Hand..!
She was over eighty, and not too sure of her steps as she fumbled to find the bannister railing, when
Read more.
Outdoors Clean, Indore Filth..!
“We are ranked first as the cleanest city in India!” muttered some municipal boss to his subordinate in the city
Read more.
’Tis A Cold Winter..!
’Tis a cold winter here in America where I’ve been the last month.’ I wrote this three years ago, while
Read more.