Columns

Take Your Shirt Off..!
Something terribly disgusting in our country is the glamour our political leaders portray through their ostentatious cars, their homes, their
Read more.
Don’t Skip Your Meals..!
Very often I hear men and women saying very proudly how they skip meals. “I don’t have breakfast!” says a
Read more.
Filled with Pothole Guilt..!
The road contractor got down from his Mercedes and wiped a few tears rolling down his cheeks, “We contractors are
Read more.
Adjusting to Others..!
Watch a baby growing up; you will see the little one cries when it wants food, screams when it wants
Read more.
The Tongues, they are a Slippin’..!
Many tongues are slipping in the country! Let’s leave the Rajya Sabha tongue that slipped over our new president, and
Read more.
Let’s ask Dad..!
Two years ago, when my elder one’s twin toddlers visited our home and got stuck in India because of the
Read more.
Ashram or Golf Course..!
I meet a number of dreamers everyday, who dream of making it big and becoming billionaires, but who believe success
Read more.
Love Me, My People..!
A faint breeze around the UN building in New York, had all the world flags slightly swaying, except the Indian
Read more.
Bare Necessities..!
I love Jungle Book, especially Balu the bear and his antics. What I love most is the song he sings
Read more.
Professional Parenting…!
‘India lost more than 1.8 lakh students to suicides, of which the most were recorded in 2020, a year that
Read more.
Lift Your Eyes..!
I walked that morning in the garden I once walked so frequently in, my eyes glancing disapprovingly at the dirt
Read more.
Slavery, Tyranny and You..!
Was driving through Kentucky in the US, when suddenly my eye caught sight of miles and miles of stonewalls alongside
Read more.