Columns

 Bartering with God..!
Very often I pass church, temple or mosque and see crowds outside. Initially I used to think that God must
Read more.
Policing the Left Side Only..!
After most cases of rape, assaults, kidnapping, or any crime, what one hears so often is the police station refusing
Read more.
Choosing a Father..!
Many actresses all over the world are adopting children and rearing them without a father. But at some stage they
Read more.
The  True Meaning Of Peace..!
   At present in the city of Mumbai, a long flyover or viaduct nearly four and a half kilometers in length
Read more.
The One Activity Club..!
’Twas last evening I got inspired to write this piece after a call from a member of a religious organization
Read more.
Big Bike, Big Noise..!
Every day around the time I start writing this column, I hear a loud sound like rolling thunder. The first
Read more.
  Saldana..!
That night a watchman was asleep! I remember that night many years ago! I woke him up harshly; he stumbled
Read more.
Owners and Tenants..!
“Come over to my house Bob,” my friend said over the phone, “and bring the family too! I want you
Read more.
Kshamavani Parv, and A Forgiveness Hug….!
In a little over a week, the Jains will celebrate Kshamavani Parv, which means, “Forgiveness Day” . It is one of
Read more.
The Chisel or Hammer Method..!
It was a terrible sound coming from the house next door and having been in this line of work before,
Read more.
Those Who Didn’t Believe In Us..!
There were smiles on her face and tears of joy as Coco Gauff won the US Open. She was given
Read more.
Your Second Serve..!
So often in life, we cry out for a second chance! It may be mistakes we made at work, in
Read more.