Columns

A Joker and His Jokes..!
  There’s not a day going by when we are not bombarded with jokes through Facebook, WhatsApp or other social
Read more.
Christians and the Healing Touch…!
Yesterday evening, I was asked by the Visitation Sisters of Don Bosco to give a message and I spoke on
Read more.
Love Should Not Be Blind..!
A reader of mine has asked me to write about love! Ah love: What a beautiful feeling isn’t it? Suddenly
Read more.
  The Mouse in Your House..!
Spent some time this morning listening to a podcast, “Shut Up!” Now that’s not a nice way to start a
Read more.
 In India We Need Our Festivals..!
  “What’s wrong with you?” I said to my gardener as he stood with a crestfallen face before me. “Now
Read more.
Absolute Surrender…!
Read the headlines this morning, in one of the dailies, that one of those who had masterminded the 26/11 terrorist
Read more.
Playing Second Fiddle ..!
A couple of years ago, I was asked to conduct a wedding. Now I’m no priest, but since the couple
Read more.
Boredom, the Wise Man..!
The wise man who could easily have been a preacher said to me, “The best part of your day is
Read more.
A God who Weeps..!
There are many who ask, why our God in the form of Jesus, needed to live on earth, be born
Read more.
The Activist and the Earthworms..!
Today, the activist label is beginning to have a bad meaning. Anyone who sees something wrong and decides to right
Read more.
Parliamentary Banter..!
T’was friendly banter taking place twixt the new Parliament building and the old one, as they stood opposite each other,
Read more.
 Bartering with God..!
Very often I pass church, temple or mosque and see crowds outside. Initially I used to think that God must
Read more.