Columns

Pop Up Toaster..!
“We need a new pop up toaster?” I told my wife. “What’s wrong with the old one?” “Too much pop
Read more.
Their Only Moments of Passion..!
They were holding hands at the next table. I have nothing against holding hands, I’ve held my own fair share
Read more.
Mary’s True Peace..!
‘Oh Mary! Mother of Jesus!’ I said as I stood in front of her, And suddenly in the painting, I
Read more.
Clever Packaging or Good Content?
Am I a better salesman than a content giver? This is a question I wrestle with, even as I try
Read more.
Cheerleader Shouts vs Stillness..!
‘Laughter can conceal a heavy heart; when the laughter ends, the grief remains.” Proverbs 14:13. This actually happened after a
Read more.
Your Chair and You..!
As a writer and journalist, I often had to visit men and women in different leadership positions at their offices.
Read more.
The Peepul Leaf and I..!
It seemed like a dance of death as the peepul leaf floated down to me, “You poor leaf,” I cried,
Read more.
The Red Suitcase..!
“Where did you find it?” he asked sharply. “In your mother’s room while we were cleaning up!” his maid said,
Read more.
Killer Rage..!
…When I lose my temper, I lose my reason too; I’m never proud of anything, which angrily I do.. The
Read more.
Dying for the ‘Self-Imposed’ Sinner..!
‘High Court: Can’t endear teen as dad’s illness was ‘self-imposed’ … Times of India, 14th May. “Daddy!” I imagine the
Read more.
Thousand Rupees in the Gutter..!
Quite often when I see leaders, both political and corporate, moving around haughtily, looking at the common man with disdain,
Read more.
Today Darlin’, I Didn’t..!
Many years ago, a friend of mine who was planning to get married sat with me one evening and discussed
Read more.