Do Viruses or Bombs Frighten You?

Is there a sense of dread, fear or huge unease you feel right now? Listen to the couple who laughed while bombs fell around them… Click Here ***************************************** Would love to hear from you in the COMMENTS section below…and IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE BOB’S BANTER EVERYDAY, PLEASE SEND YOUR…

The First Covid-19 Victim..!

“You know something,” whispered Democracy, sitting at the Lincoln Memorial, and looking ruefully at Autocracy and Monarchy, “I feel small, insignificant and very inadequate at this moment in time!” “Inadequate in handling the Covid-19 situation?” laughed Autocracy. “No!” said Democracy, “I feel that during this whole world wide Coronavirus panic,…